Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SiNGLE ...

So, after much thought-- I'm better off being single. If being in a relationship means that I have to cook & clean for a man who doesnt have the decency to respect me enough NOT to tell me he wants to fuck another girl, laugh at me because I have mix ups, tell me he wants to fuck another girl, repeatedly ask me for money ( not for necessities, but to hit the FUCKING club) and be COMPLETELY SELFISH in bed. . . then I'd rather be single. It's gotten to the point where there are arguements everyday over things that should be common sense when we're "trying" to get serious. I'm way too nice of a person sometimes. Kissing on a daily basis should be common sense. Showing me some type of affection besides using your dick to seperate my asscheeks, should be common sense. Not using my laptop to contact another female, should be common sense.

updates soon. . .

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this. Don't write off love yet. You will find him.

    ReplyDelete