Monday, July 13, 2009

1. intro ?


I won't blame this spontaneous thought to blog on a friend.
An outlet for my daily ramblings may be what i need to connect
to the outside world. For this NewYorker, Charlotte BlOWS. two reasons:

- i only spend summers here, so I'm completely lost when it comes to a
social life.
-the money is not as abundant as in RM.
-i actually have to answer to someone when i leave the house.

Anywho, I spend my days reading celeb gossip, urban relationship blogs, & fmylife.
I've been working for a while here & I'm getting used to the area. The men in this area arent as forthcoming as NY'ers. The wait `til later to drop the bullshit on you.
Children & dead-end jobs seem to be the norm in a lot of areas down here.My age-range seem to be pushing out children in comparison for shopping for the latest JORDAN in high school-- if you don't have it, you are NOT the shit. ( maybe a NY, bt I've seen lines for sneakers..)

My friends are generally from up north, or some carribean country. The people I fcuk with from NC usually think outside the box & are not in comparison with "normal" carolinians.

Enough about this BS... I'll post later.

--PiNk :)

1 comment: