Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3. in a daze...


I could not pull myself out of bed early for some reason this morning. Lol, never mind. So after checking up on my celeb gossip this morning... my love for rompers, big sunglasses & Amy Winehouse is restored. (aka- these are the only things I find important this morning.) They posted pictures of Bey, as usual, but her outfit was fab. Besides the ever-present lacefront.. I love the rest of her outfit. I bought a pair of sunglasses similar to those & coincidentally broke them the next effing day. I am determined to have at least two rompers for class next semester. I am just in dire need of that People's Liberation tote from CR to spice some shit up. If anyone knows where I can find either a black or white romper. that will fit a curvy type without making my vagina look 10 ft tall, that would be great :) I'm thinking about getting crazy with bleach & duct tape.. OOOh, or a tye dye kit. Feeling extremely inventive these days :) Thinking about ripping up my Jolly Rogers tee( shout out to Jolly Rogers in Gboro) & putting the design somewhere....On to my next set of important news.. AMY FUCKING WINEHOUSE. My musical lesbian love... I still love Rihanna, but I prob. wouldnt marry her... anywho. Amy is back from her stint in rehab in St.Lucia & hopefully back in the studio. She put on a few pounds in the face & hopefully is ready to go. Please Amy, I'm waiting for the next album... I know my only follower(Lol) isnt going to let me end my post without talking about my adventure last night with L. I had fun, can't lie. Through getting attacked by numerous spiderwebs & threatening to impose serious bodily harm if he picked a spider up & put it on me... he was a gentleman. :) Since I'm one to take things slow, I have no idea where things will go from here, or if they will even go at all. I'm still young & single.. so I choose to keep my options only & not just date one person. I feel like when I've met that person I want to "settle down" with..I will, in a heartbeat. Until then, I've got electronic store works, waiters, models, carolina arena football players ( i will def. post about that date :) , NC dub graduates & college football players on my plate. Oh yeah, & some of this years freshman. Wish me luck :)

*EDIT* : Credit to SandraRose.com & Mediatakeout.com ... my cup of tea when i rise :D
--Pink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment