Tuesday, July 14, 2009

5. Vintage Shopping Blues..

So here I am thinking I can make alterations to everything I bought at the vintage store today. BIG MISTAKE. So far I'm still working on the romper , screwed up a tie-dye shirt, reconsidering this slinky dress I bought ( so much for tapping into my inner Amber Rose ) & am dealing with the jeans. The jeans will not be touched.. its way to hard to find trouser fit jeans.. that are made for short people. Being 5'2 blows when it comes to clothes shopping. Anywho, once I upload the pictures & such before the catastrophe, I shall update. Until then, wish me luck :)

**UPDATE

found my camera & these are the originals, i wont dare show you what I've done so far...

the gorgeous romper WILL BE FINISHED.



i want to pair this with high waisted white jeans...
kind of a "Grease" feel :)


this will ultimately become a shirt.

completely obliterated this tye-dye tee.. its prob going to end up being a work out shirt.


i have no idea where to go with this dress.
its fits all the curves, but could I pull it off?

the glorious trouser fit jeans..
you will never be given away :)

i'm going somewhere with these shoes. Idk yet,
but I'm getting a Zoey Kravitz(fashion idol) feel from them..



I cannot end this post without showing the old school sewing machine I found in my grandmother's storage closet. It's made into an adorable table, with a faux drawer.


No comments:

Post a Comment