Monday, August 10, 2009

11. Start Your Week off with Drama & FUCKERY.


Pure niggatry as I wake up from my Monday Markdown nap. When you are jacked up on coffee for 4 hours - - you hit the bed HARD when you get home. Anyway, back to our scheduled program. I wake up to 232648455 calls from a "friend" I haven't spoken to in almost a month. & when I say I say "friend", I mean the nigga I call when actual prospects are asleep, the ego boost, the one who always makes time out of his day to speak to me. & there is no shortage people, there are plenty of those in my life. If you don't know my habits, fails & TRUE men issues (besides the superficial shit) . . . realize you probably are NOT a true friend. Anyway. . . phone calls reminded me of the reason why I don't fuck with dudes with seeds. Didn't you guys learn something from old no-neck (see picture)? - - EVERYTHING COMES OUT [ALWAYS] Granted, I love babies & all that jazz. . . But I have specific reasons to not talk to these guys which I discuss with practically every man I meet. I've turned down some FINE ones because they didn't know how to keep the condom on, make sure she's on birth control & pay for the PLAN B pill. ( c'mon 50 bucks is not a lot to pay to pretty much save the seed for the right one! - - & it's not an ABORTION, its an increased dose of birth control, do the research, assholes! ) But you know & I KNOW . . niggas lie. I won't go into further details out of respect for her & myself. But the question is, "Dude, why lie?". When men make foolish mistakes like this, they set themselves up for the downfall. Don't you know the other woman that doesnt know she's the other woman is going to tell EVERYTHING ? Hell yeah, they won't go down in flames for the next dude. The moral of the story is, every nigga can't be the UNDRESSER & should act accordingly. Carolina men, please keep your main . . . some of ya'll are way too foolish to juggle . . .


-- Pink 4 the Glory :)

1 comment:

  1. I told you to stop writing off all men in Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete