Sunday, August 30, 2009

12.SCHOOL is for fOOLS . ugh

So I'm back on campus. I didnt realize how much I missed my freedom. No dram (thank GOD) as of yet, but I expect it. I'm in an upperclassmen dorm this year. -- btw, I NEED TO MOVE OFF CAMPUS. Can't party hard like I want to. A lot of fuckery & niggatry this year ALREADY. Freshman thinking they can act as they please. . . makes me happy to be taking upperlevel courses so I don't have to hear their so-called "intelligent thoughts". New York runs pretty deep this year -- WE IN HERE ! As usual, I'm with my crew . . . not bothered by the other shit. So party on Friday . . . was in there. I wasnt expecting much - - it's a small private college in the middle of NOWHERE . . we don't go hard like that. If I wanted to go hard - - I'd go to G-Vegas or the Triangle. I had fun none the less, on another level that night so I can't account for much. Pictures will be up soon. Until then . . stay black !


-- Pink 4 the Glory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment