Sunday, August 9, 2009

1O.Sunday Night Blues.


So I work at 8 am tomorrow, but I'm making time for a quick post.
My heart beats for a pair of SALVATORE FERRAGAMO eyeglasses.
I remember shopping with my mother earlier this year for a pair of
glasses & being denied the privilege of a pair of these beauties. I think
LC was trying to sell them for like $400 (BLASPHEMY). In my quest
to stand out from the "fashion icons" ( read: Neon-wearing androids)
these were my first choice. FUCK ME for not saving for these beforehand.
But for next years exam, I will obtain a pair. But through some online research,
I found out that this man's ideas on fashion are untouchable. I'm in love & his pricetag
has re-insured my faith in a college degree. Six figure salary - - HERE I COME.
The glasses I want are similar to the ones pictured above, though. . . they would not
be a bad substitute.

-- Pink 4 the Glory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment